From: TPiwowar [mailto:t...@tjpa.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2009 12:04 PM
Subject: Re: Computer gadgets in cars

On Aug 9, 2009, at 2:57 AM, Jeff Miles wrote:
> I've always wondered why gun toting was disallowed in the first
> place. If I was a petty thief, the last person I'd try to mug is a
> gun toting person. On the other hand I have to think of the general
> common sense of the population. What happens when a person carries
> both a cell phone and a gun and the cell phone rings?

Have you ever ridden a bus and had a 14 year old get on with a pistol
tucked in his belt? That moment has a lot to do with my opinion on
guns. I got off at the next stop and walked the rest of the way home.

Are  people routinely shot down in the streets of your town? Are
people afraid to go out of their houses at night? Do stray shots
shatter the windows of your homes while you cower behind the couch?
Do you really think that is a good way to live?

Do you really think being able to shoot back is going to improve the
situation? The more lead we have flying the more innocent people will
be killed.

Why can't I carry a loaded gun into the Capitol? Pass that law first.
Quit the hypocrisy.