On Aug 9, 2009, at 12:34 PM, Tony B wrote:
AOL does not offer archiving. Nor, AFAIK, online viewing of any type.
As I recall someone is doing this themselves with third party
software. That's nice, but forum software does it automatically.

CGuys is archived automatically. We have two archives on the mailing list. They get the same email we all get and they automatically archive them. Other than signing up I have nothing to do to make it work.