Wasn't this the argument against the use of calculators? I've been using one for years and still know 2+2=5.

On Aug 9, 2009, at 12:34 PM, phartz...@gmail.com wrote:

On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 3:00 PM, mike<xha...@gmail.com> wrote:

There is an iphone app that tells you where the speed traps are...populated by users I believe. There is also a marker app that when you dump your car in one of those IKEA like parking lots, you drop a marker from the ipod app. When you come out of the IKEA maze fifteen hours later, GPS and the marker app guide you to your car. Would also be handy for old ladies who
wander the parking lots of grocery stores and michaels.

 I theorize that the more people use such devices instead of their
brains, wits and common sense, the more reliant one becomes on those
devices and the less useful the brain becomes.

 Also, would those old ladies, or men, even know how to use an iPhone?

 Steve