There is an iphone app that tells you where the speed traps are...populated
by users I believe.  There is also a marker app that when you dump your car
in one of those IKEA like parking lots, you drop a marker from the ipod
app.  When you come out of the IKEA maze fifteen hours later, GPS and the
marker app guide you to your car.  Would also be handy for old ladies who
wander the parking lots of grocery stores and michaels.