Most people would probably just say "Who cares? Only elitist bastards would
pay over $100/mo for a telephone anyway.". I'm not sure I agree with them,
as there may actually be some people that make over $3.33 worth of telephone
calls a day. What about brain surgeons? Just because they functioned
perfectly well with beepers doesn't mean lives aren't being saved constantly
by these new services.

I know my wife, at about $50/mo, doesn't make anywhere near $1.66 worth of
calls in a day. All of it could wait until she gets home/to work.