Mark, where exactly did I "slam" $now Leopard? I don't have any problem with
either approach. I just think it's amusing that TP manages to find that
defaulting to a 32-bit kernel in a 64-bit OS is
superior engineering. If MS did that, he'd be dripping with contempt and
sarcasm, and saying "Why am I not surprised?", and we all know it.