Okay, Chris, I guess I am getting miffed at the cross-jabs on this one.
Seems to be lame attempts at petty one-ups.  I think his small point was
OS X does not need to be re-installed to go between 32- and 64-bit.  A
small thing, but a better design.  M$ often charges for these
differences.  I'm not really looking for a response, but do if this
offends; it isn't meant to.

Thank you,

Mark Snyder