t.piwowar wrote:
MacWorld's extensive coverage of Snow Leopard makes me think Apple lied. This upgrade offers many significant improvements. Maybe Apple marketing isn't impressed because they want big flashy additions (which I'll probably never use). In contrast in Snow Leopard I'm seeing lots of things that will be constantly useful to me. I'm happy to get all these goodies for just $25 (Amazon's discounted price).

http://www.macworld.com/article/142459/2009/08/snow_leopard.html?lsrc=top_1
I'm very happy to see Apple taking a break from augmenting to focusing on refining their already excellent OS. The PC Mag review of Snow Leopard is pretty extensive and flattering as well. Back during all those early 90s versions of Windows, I wished they would stop the bloat and just try to make it work.