According to Elgato, the latest version should run but have a
few issues with exporting, etc.  My own experience with
it in Snow Leopard is that it would take a long time to start
up and then would get as far as showing the controller, but
then I would get a spinning beach ball and no TV viewer and
I would have to force quit it.  Eventually, I got the TV window
to show at times and I am not sure how, but what seems to
work is to start up the application before plugging in the
tuner, and I am still having to do that.  If I forget, then
subsequent attempts to launch the app will fail for me unless
I force quit all the EyeTV processes in activity monitor.

As I said, this is just my own experience.  Elgato says that
the most recent versions of their software should work
under Snow Leopard except for minor issues, and I haven't
seen my issue discussed on their forums.  They have
released a beta to address their known issues (look for it
in their support section), but it hasn't fixed mine.  Thankfully,
the workaround I've come up with is only slightly inconvenient.
I've filed a support ticket and expect a fix will be issued
eventually.

This EyeTV issue is my only real problem with Snow Leopard
so far, and it is not enough to make me want to go back
to plain ol' Leopard.

From: jor17...@gmail.com
Ahh, thanks for the comments.
Can you be specific about the issues with EyeTV.

I guess there aren't many of us using EyeTV but I'd be interested if EyeTV updates or OS updates fix the issues you are seeing.