I've read discussion of what you can update with the $30 version of Snow Leopard, but I have a specific question that I'm not sure about and have not seen anything written about. This notebook has Leopard, but I did a migration from My iMac when I got it. I'm thinking of getting a fresh start with this hard drive with a clean custom install. So is the $30 version of Snow Leopard a complete OS, or would I have to install Leopard and then Snow?

Anyone know how that works?
Thanks