Marcio,

Then your questions for this list will be more about what software can I run to accomplish such and such ... or how can I sync it to my telephone... and not "how do I get it to start up"... "I've lost everything" kind of issues...

But we'll help you with whatever ... we're just hoping you don't keep subjecting yourself to the more dire problems...

db

John Settle wrote:
I donĀ“t have a Dell

The suggestion is you buy one. Hee is their international sales page.

http://multinationalexpansion.suite101.com/article.cfm/dell_computer_international_sales