Let me first thank all of you... Belonging to this group has saved me thousand
of dollars from paying a psychoanalyst... Every opinion you give is a big help.
The reason why I donĀ“t move to another computer shop? Separation Anxiety...
that is, I get attached to people (and things) and it is hard for me to depart
from them... This applies to wife, clothes, cars, friends, computer shops,
and... this list. I am coming to Batimore soon and I hope to bring back the
Pentium 4 to test in the old computer...before I separate from it...

Will let you all know... but if I become redundant and boring... let me know
and I will move on to other computer issues... or... buy a Dell. They do have
Dells in Brazil. In Brazilian Portuguese...

Many thanks

Marcio