Wow, when did Spirit and Opportunity learn to work on their own? I wonder if the people who get paid to drive them know this. If they are working on there own, what do you think they're thinking? "There's a rock, let's flip it over." Or maybe, "damn it's dusty today." Or maybe, "Hey Opportunity, find anything interesting yet?" "Nope, I got stuck in a crater for a bit though." "Speaking of that, hows the foot?" "Oh, what a drag."

Jeff Miles
jmile...@charter.net

Join my Mafia
http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=550968726