Are you sure about this? I know it takes 20+ minutes to send a command to the rovers, but I also was sure they just sat there till they got those commands. Computers aren't at all bright. I wouldn't trust a multi-million dollar space rover to Windows? I wouldn't even trust it to a Mac. From what I understood, every command had to be sent from Earth. No commands received and they just sat there. I do follow them from the NASA website. I'm a space junkie. Where's my booster pipe? I also have the NASA channel playing most every day. That is until it goes into reruns and I move over to the History channels.

Jeff Miles
jmile...@charter.net

Join my Mafia
http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=550968726