On Sep 9, 2009, at 9:10 AM, Jordan wrote:
_Oh, and by the way, these wingers who are against government involvement in health care because it's not in the constitution? I guess they are against Medicare too. Good luck with that.

I recall Trent Lott lecturing us while people were dying from tainted beef. His anti-regulation, free-market notion seemed to require that each of us acquire a food testing lab and take it to the grocery store every time we shopped.

Such jaw-dropping stupidity. As Barney Frank asks "What planet do you live on?"