Should I be polite and refrain from saying "I told you so."

Great photo here...
http://technologizer.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/zuneyard.png? w=320&h=246

http://www.pcworld.com/article/171348/ microsoft_to_drop_all_zunes_except_for_hd_model.html "Microsoft said it will continue to offer the flash Zune 4GB, 8GB and 16GB devices and the 80GB and 120GB hard-drive devices until they are sold out. "

That could take years, unless they cut the price to near $zero.

Barron's reports analysts suggesting that M$ buy Palm to get a clean start... http://www.marketwatch.com/m/story/2321ce2f-8461-47cb-95bd- acdbb12f9824/0

That would be terrible, Palm is just starting to get its act together and would be a nice alternative for the iPhone. A future that gives us a choice of iPhone, Palm Pre, or Androids would be a very good three way race. If M$ were to swallow up Palm and crap it up, as they always do, it would be a far less interesting future.