Ok, changing the subject about Google Chrome:

I am webmaster of a site that offers download & playing of music for those who want to hear it.

I have tested the web site on all major browsers, but only Chrome fails to open the music for playing. I sent a complaint to Google about this when it first came out as a beta, but so far no change from them.

The website is at http://riversidesax.info/  Go to "Listen" page to try it.

Any suggestions?