On Oct 12, 2009, at 11:44 AM, phartz...@gmail.com wrote:
> The Washington DC Fox outlet, WTTG, on their morning newscast today,
> had a review of Windows 7.  Some Windows "expert," I failed to get his
> name, was on-air offering his opinions of Windows 7.  He was less than
> enthused about the product.

Today in the Post, Rob continues to be "less than enthused."

Rob Pegoraro - Windows 7 Improves on Vista but is No Mac OSX
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/10/16/AR2009101600707.html

He writes things like "overpriced" "a step back" "clutter" "recipe for pain"
and concludes...

"In other words, if you were hoping to stop policing random
software-versus-hardware squabbles, Windows 7 isn't the operating system for
you. Nor does it bring an end to drawn-out program installations and
uninstallations, the risk of virus and malware attacks, the need to submit
the computer to "validation" checks, or compatibility problems between
32-bit software and 64-bit installations of Windows.
"Then again, for Vista users weary of that operating system's foibles, Win
7's selling points can stop at two words: "not Vista."