By comparison osx ads say the new os is more complex and makes things
harder.

On Nov 7, 2009 11:41 AM, "phartz...@gmail.com" <phartz...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 1:06 PM, mike <xha...@gmail.com> wrote: > At this
point I wouldn't want to g...
 The Microsoft television ads I have seen for Windows 7 clearly imply
that previous versions of Windows have been problematic for users of
the Windows OS.  Too much "clutter" and not "simple" enough, along
with system crashes when running more than one app at a time are
mentioned in those ads.  Obviously, a new version of any OS on any
platform that can address such issues would be welcomed by any user.

 I do not use Windows.  My OS has never had "clutter" problems and
has always been "simple" to use and never suffers a system crash when
running multiple apps.  I can see how and why Windows 7 will be a big
success if such problems can be eliminated or significantly addressed.

 Steve