My point of course being that everything that sells a newer version says the
same thing.  Noting this about windows is therefore moot.  Apple does the
same thing.  They marketed snow cat among other ways by saying it didn't
take up gigs of diskspace like leopard did.  It didn't suck as much.  They
also marketed it as faster then previous versions, which MS does with
7...but of course you only go after MS.  It would be a more genuine
complaint if you didn't ignore it from one company and point at it with
another as if it's a bad thing.