On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 2:43 PM, mike <xha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I know plenty of smokers who didn't get lung cancer, doesn't mean smoking
> doesn't cause it.

Yep, My point was that smoker's smoke may have caused lung cancer in people
who never smoked.

Apparently the tar build up in a smokers machine makes it difficult to
repair.  They probably need to send it off to a facility with a laboratory
hood and really good gloves for the technicians to work on these systems.

> On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 12:33 PM, John Duncan Yoyo <
> johnduncany...@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 9:43 PM, mike <xha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Yeah...we all know hundreds of people who have died of second hand
> > > smoke...oh wait, that's right there are none.  Blah.  Snobby machines
> for
> > > snobby people fixed by snobs working for snobs.  Apparently these users
> > > didn't read the snob clause when they bought their macs.
> > >
> > > There are enough cases of lung cancer among non-smokers who never
> smoked
> > so
> > I would consider some of them possible victims of second hand smoke.
>  Can't
> > prove it either way.
> >
> > --
> > John Duncan Yoyo