I've got two drives I should have been using a mirroring tool to...mirror.
But due to laziness and thinking it would be easy to not, I had not.  So now
I am checking for missing files between the two.

Drive 1 has folder A with 13 files in the folder.  If I get properties on
this folder, it says there are 18 files in the folder.  I have show hidden
files checked, I triple checked that value to be sure.  So I am showing 5
ghost files.  When I get properties on the files contained in the two
drives, I've got a 500 file difference with the one showing at least 5 ghost
files having 500 more files.  I am perplexed to be sure.  I've run error
check..any ideas?

win 7