The cyberpower I mentioned does audio also thru the port.

Something also to keep in mind, as of now and any time in the future, you
can't play 1080p content from any mac unless you've ripped it from another
source.  Friend of mine just built a small rig for behind his new 1080p
monitor in the living room, blu ray reader/burner, HDMI out, full surround
sound.  All for around 600 bux.  As I said it depends on the job and the
customer, to believe any one brand/machine is right for everyone is asinine.