Adil Godrej wrote:

P.S. Okay, I'm done. It's going to be a long week at work. I'll accept whatever you send my way, but I'm afraid I will not be able to respond. Yeah, I'm running away from the fight. It's only the ethical thing to do (being as I'm at work). (Did I just hear a collective sigh of relief from the ComputerGuys community?)

No! Thank you for your input.

The only other comment I have to this exchange is: If you don't know that GM crops are bad in many ways, you are ignoring the real science and buying into the government/corporate lies.