On Jan 2, 2010, at 12:30 PM, Christopher Range wrote:
When I am in Firefox and, I do a search on Google, when I click on one of the links in the search, it goes to an entirely different address than, the address shown with the link. What could be the reason for this happening?

When you click on a link on a Google search results page the link goes back to Google with the URL of the site you want to go to passed as a parameter. Google records your action and may do other processing based on your Google preference settings. It could be that something odd is happening there. But you really did not provide us with enough detail for us to make sense out of any of this.