Time for you to run some malware scans.
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/10-free-online-malware-and-virus-scanners/
. Install Spybot as suggested and do the Immunize thing.

I think the ultimate cause of this was that you probably invited it
onboard. i.e., it wasn't some virus payload. You need to be real
careful when installing apps. I think you're running Win7 now? That's
good, but add more protection by running a limited user account, and
keep UAC set fairly high.

PS pwn is pronounced "pone" rhymes with "bone". Or pwned "poned"
rhymes with and means "owned". Like a few others (zomg!), presumably
started from fast typing with the o and p keys being switched.