On Jan 2, 2010, at 8:34 PM, mike wrote:
First hands on...seems like any other android phone.

Apple haters are desperate to have an iPhone knock off to praise.

Its been three years since Apple first introduced the iPhone. Frankly, I find it unbelievable that nobody has produced an effective knock off. Three years! That should be long enough for even M$ to give us a Zune copy. So far the Android is as close as anybody has come.

I recently spent some time with a BlackBerry. I can't believe RIM is still in business. A good demonstration of how much IT fears Apple.