Unless the policy has changed ATT was not selling nor encouraging corporate customers to purchase IPhones.

The IPhone was not meant to be a business phone. The BB was meant to be a business phone but it has made the crossover and a lot of regular folks have the,

Now with the release of the IPhone 3G this might have changed, I don't know I am not into business phones.

Stewart

At 01:12 PM 1/3/2010, you wrote:
On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 10:19 AM, tjpa <t...@tjpa.com> wrote:

> I recently spent some time with a BlackBerry. I can't believe RIM is still
> in business. A good demonstration of how much IT fears Apple.

I think it is entirely IT departments that keep pushing BlackBerries.  The
touted Exchange integration is only part of it - the real factor (from what
a few people in IT departments have told me) is that they can control
BlackBerries far better than any other phone.  All BBs, apparently, have a
feature that lets the IT department shut down the phone in the event it is
lost or stolen, while none of the others do.

Its all about central control.