I saw a news story or show, can't remember which now, that showed a
country, New Zealand, Iceland or someplace like that, who've determined to go
totally green when it comes to electric cars. Instead of "gas" stations they
have battery stations. The country requires that the batteries be standardized?
I don't remember exactly how it works. But instead of stopping and recharging
your battery, you swap out your battery with a fresh one. Much like you'd swap
your propane tank for your back yard barbecue.
        I think this is a great idea. You're only there long enough to swap
batteries. Hopefully that only takes as long as it would take you to fill your
tank anyway. Probably would create jobs as well. Teenagers running back and
forth swapping out batterie

Jeff Miles
jmile...@charter.net

Join my Mafia