On Jan 29, 2010, at 3:37 PM, katan wrote:
I'm gonna go with "not so much". Especially in light of the Mad TV skit
already pointing out the obvious. Surely *someone* at Apple had seen
that already.

It is a brilliant name. The radio program I'm listening to has spent the last hour talking about little more than the name and taking callers' comments and suggestions. I bet that coast to coast Apple is getting $Ms of free advertising out of this.

You bet I'm impressed.