I have had good results from Battery Engine for batteries for several devices, but I have never gotten a cell phone battery there.

http://www.batteryengine.com/
http://www.epinions.com/pr-Online_Stores_Services-BatteryEngine_com/display_~reviews

rocky lee wrote:
I have a cell phone battery that is gasping it's last. What do you suggest as a
source for replacement? It's a motorola razr v3  (part is BR50) Through the
phone's vendor web site their retail price is $41.00
The various vendors on Amazon carry the equivalent part for $12.00 or so
shipped. However, from reading the comments sections, quality control and
counterfeiting are a problem. Should I take my chances and buy a couple online
with a good return policy, find and price a local source, or bite the bullet
and pay the vendor price?

Thanks,

Rocky