You and my uncle would really get along, at least on that idea. He
believes the whole health care debate is a bunch of garbage due to problems
we've created ourselves with our own health and care. And he's not far off on
that. If the majority of us didn't need health care at every cut and scrape the
majority probably wouldn't need insurance. Or hospitals wouldn't be burdened by
people without insurance because little med centers won't accept them without
insurance, even if all they need is a band aid.
        Here is where I agree, we have a broke system. Not due to regulation,
but rather the lack of it. If you didn't pay your weekly lackey enough this
week for protection, you should only blame yourself, right? And people think
the bankers are the crooks. They are, just not as good a bunch of crooks and
the insurance industry. Yes, regulation is a good thing. Look at your monthly
expenditures to find out why.

Jeff Miles
jmile...@charter.net

Join my Mafia