That's not a fair statement when it comes to the average parent. I know
people who are of parenting age that still have to be taught how to use email.
I can't text on a cell phone to save my life.
        To you and me certain things might be common sense, but the the average
construction worker, used car sales person, plant worker, etc. this stuff
probably doesn't jump to mind. When many people can't figure out how to work a
computer, the last thing you can expect is having them to know this stuff and
how to work it out.

Jeff Miles
jmile...@charter.net

Join my Mafia