On Mar 17, 2010, at 7:51 AM, phartz...@gmail.com wrote:
My G3 Mac desktop still runs great, and most importantly to me, it
runs Freehand, an application that I just cannot really do without
unless I want to spend a lot of money.  Obsolete?  Definitely.
Useful?  Absolutely.  I think?  I think I share your affinity for
Freehand.

But the price is too high. You get Freehand, but then you can't have a good web browser or good email. You have trouble exchanging files. You can't use the latest fonts. Other people can't use your files. Etc. That is a high price to pay.