At 9:05 AM -0400 3/18/10, tjpa wrote:

On Mar 18, 2010, at 8:01 AM, phartz...@gmail.com wrote:
stay away from the internet as much as is
possible and most certainly do not anchor your lifestyle to it

I repeat, some of you folks have a real problem dealing with change. You are ignoring that many new technologies that greatly simplify and/or enrich our lives. I want more of these things, not less. I do agree that one has to pick and choose, but the overall drift I'm seeing here is quite reactionary.

From my 40-some years in the Information Technology business, I have learned one thing: the people who work with the latest technologies are often the most resistant to change. Ironic, but true, in my experience. Myself, even, to a degree!
--
Roger
Lovettsville, VA