Speaking of intellectual honesty, facts and stuff, here is some more
things Charlie Miller said:

<http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/pwn2own-mac-hack,2254-6.html>

"I usually work on a pretty old MacBook that I've upgraded the hard drive on. "

and

"For now, I'd still recommend Macs for typical users as the odds of something
targeting them are so low that they might go years without seeing any malware,
even though if an attacker cared to target them it would be easier for them."

This was from Mar 2009, so its possible he's changed his mind since then, but I
doubt it.  Charlie Miller focuses on Macs, but his main argument is that all
commercial OSs are horribly insecure and their makers aren't doing enough
to secure them.  When it comes down to choices though, he uses a mac
and recommends it for typical users.  I'd guess that he'll likely continue to
do
so until the malware situation changes to target the Mac.  There is no sign
of that happening anytime soon.