At 9:27 PM -0400 4/4/10, Eric S. Sande wrote:

Betty and Stewart will be waiting for Pedro, Jorge, and their amigos to come along and dig up their neighborhoods.

Cheap shot.  Well below your usual standard, Reid.

Many don't actually buy it,  in fact, even if it's available.

If you're saying I'm using cheap contractors for the buildout, prove it.

My union members would love to hear about it.

Wow!  Not out-sourcing the grunt work? I'm impressed.
--
Roger
Lovettsville, VA