Date:    Mon, 26 Apr 2010 23:44:43 -0400
From:    Alvin Auerbach <alvin.auerb...@verizon.net>

Which is best for Windows 7: Run McAfee, run MS Security essentials, or run both?
Thanks

After the bad press McAfee received last week when they put a critical
windows file in their jail, I would not recommend McAfee.

MS Security Essentials seems to be a pretty good AV. and the price
is right.  FREE....

I personally run Vipre Premium on all my machines as they have an all
you can eat for home use for less than $50 a year.  It is an AV and
firewall program as well as a web browser filter.

No financial ties to me.  It just works with a small footprint.

Rich