On Apr 26, 2010, at 10:49 PM, mike wrote:
Hardly see that, considering the tactics Apple has used in the past if they were any other company they'd be lambasted in the press. I'm sure somehow they will come out squeaky on this one too. If this were MS we'd be hearing
the caterwauling till dawn.

So you find that someone you know left their iPhone lying on the bar. You would...

1) Return it to them
2) Turn it in to the bar keeper
3) Leave it where you found it
4) Take it and sell it

You advocate #4? And then you bellyache that the police investigation is "illegal"?

Why am I not surprised?

Is this is an example of the "land of the free" that neo-cons advocate?