Wow! This is an interesting change of fortune and hopefully a new lease on life for Palm. The only question is whether HP has recovered enough from the dark days of Carlie's rule to pull off a project that takes serious engineering. I don't know. I have not been watching HP that closely of late. My old Palm Tungsten still keeps on trucking. I never took a Pre out for a spin.

Any opinions?

Hewlett-Packard Will Acquire Palm for $1.2 Billion (Update3) - BusinessWeek
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-04-28/hewlett-packard-will-acquire-palm-for-1-2-billion-update3-.html