That's why the murder rate in DC is one of the highest in the country.
Places where people walk around with guns is safer than those places who
don't.

I see you've devolved into 'no facts for you' mode and will now not answer
for any of your previous misstatements.  Just keep tossing it on the wall
and maybe some will stick.