This is purely anecdotal, but aren't holidays the highest rate for
suicide, regardless of population size. Of course trying to reinstall Windows
probably should be lumped in there some place.

Jeff Miles
jmile...@charter.net

Join my Mafia
http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=550968726