On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 4:26 PM, mike <xha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Also troublesome was that Apple admitted the problem...

  Did Apple admit to a problem?  What was the problem that Apple Corp.
admitted to?  I only know of Mr, Jobs mentioning the problem of
purchasers of the device not knowing how to hold it in a manner that
would prevent signal loss although there was nothing in the user
manual about that.  So, even that fairly important oversight in the
manual was evidently not a fault on the part of Apple either as no
apology in any form has been forthcoming of which I am aware.
Therefore, I am at a loss as to what Apple actually admitted to other
than not having enough phones to sell.

  Steve