When a major change in computing is before us and all you geezers can do is
whine about the good old days, I see nothing wrong with mocking you. In fact, it
is my duty to do so. You have missed the boat. The train left the station. This
parrot is no more.

The iPad isn't a major change in computing hardware. It's old technology and very limited, almost crippled. The major change is that the system and device are closed, the store is censored, and the iPad is designed to suck money out of your wallet [according to Goldman Sachs] and make you fat.

The train has left the station and the doors and windows are bolted and chained shut with the glass obscured and mirrored from the inside. Bye bye. Have a nice ride!

See you when the next fad comes along.

**   THIS LIST HAS MOVED TO YAHOO    **
**  PLEASE JOIN THE DISCUSSION THERE **
**   Info at http://www.cguys.org/   **