The laptop has 500GB of space. I was wondering how much extra space Professional version and XP mode will eat up from my computer with the Home Premium that I have now. Thanks

==============================
From:   Rev. Stewart Marshall <popoz...@earthlink.net>
Date:  Tuesday, July 20, 2010 02:30 pm
Subject: Re: [CGUYS] Windows 7 and Windows XP mode That laptop (unless it is an SSD) should have at a minimum a 120 GB harddrive. Stewart

At 04:21 PM 7/20/2010, you wrote:
First, thanks for answering my last question.
I bought an Alienware 11in notebook computer from Costco that shipped with Windows 7 Home Premium. This is an extra computer I bought to learn more about Windows 7. I have some older Dos based accounting programs that I like to run that I haven't been able to install on Windows 7 so I was thinking about Windows XP mode. Microsoft website ways that I will need almost 23 GB of disk space for the Windows 7 Professional download. Then I'll need to download the XP mode, Virtual PC and XP Mode update. I do have a lot of disk space, but I was wondering how much additional disk space will be taken up on my notebook after I'm done by upgrading Home Premium to Professional and installing XP Mode, Virtual PC and the XP mode update. Thanks again.

**   THIS LIST HAS MOVED TO YAHOO    **
**  PLEASE JOIN THE DISCUSSION THERE **
**   Info at http://www.cguys.org/   **