On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 9:47 PM, b_s-wilk <b1sun...@yahoo.es> wrote:

> What's wrong with Apple? Steve Jobs should have retired a long time ago and
> taken his sadistic narrow micromanagement style with him.

  It is my thought that Apple wants to go with program installations
on-line as opposed to having the user employ a downloaded installer
because Apple has decided to design their devices to satisfy the needs
of the lowest common denominator as far as users of their devices is
concerned.  Apple thinks that their users are, to a great degree it
seems, a bunch of dumb asses in terms of relating to digital devices.
Apple could well be correct in that assessment, at least as far as iOS
device users go.  It seems to me as though Apple is headed in the
direction of making most of their devices suitable for easy use and
equally attractive for anyone from toddlers up to the elderly.

  Steve

**   THIS LIST HAS MOVED TO YAHOO    **
**  PLEASE JOIN THE DISCUSSION THERE **
**   Info at http://www.cguys.org/   **