Hi,

I have noticed that the definition of ITypeLib::ReleaseTLibAttr seems to
be wrong in typeinfo.py, in comtypes.

In XP and Vista it works ok oddly enough, but in particular builds of
Windows 7 it does not.

In fact, in these builds, many times when it is called, it throws an
_ctypes.COMError, with an error code of -65535.

I think the reason for this is that it is defined in comtypes as
returning an hresult, but it really returns void.

Its definition in comtypes looks like this:
     COMMETHOD([], HRESULT, 'ReleaseTLibAttr',
               (['in'], POINTER(TLIBATTR)))
]

But in OAIdl.idl, it looks like this:
     void ReleaseTLibAttr(
                 [in]  TLIBATTR * pTLibAttr
             );

So I think the comtypes definition should be:
     COMMETHOD([], c_voidp, 'ReleaseTLibAttr',
               (['in'], POINTER(TLIBATTR)))
]

I have tested this change on the particular builds of Windows7 the
problem occured on and it definitly fixes it.
It also does not seem to cause any problems on Vista, but I havn't been
testing for long.

Thanks
Mick