Thomas Heller schrieb:
> Michael Curran schrieb:
>> Perhaps you can use None, I'm not sure. However, I used c_voidp, not
>> c_void_p.
>> c_voidp as far as I am aware means void parameter, not void pointer.
>> c_voidp can be used in ctypes function declarations for the return type
>> when it is void.
>>
>> c_void_p is void pointer.
>
> c_voidp and c_void_p is actually the very same type; which means a void
> pointer.
> If a function or method returns nothing, 'void func(...)' in C, than 'None'
> should be used for the .restype attribute.
>
> So the correct comtypes definition is:
>

> Thanks for finding it. I will correct it in svn asap.

This is now fixed in SVN.  If anyone needs a new release please let me know.
Changes since 0.6 so far are only these:

2009-03-17  Thomas Heller  <thel...@python.net>

        * Fixed the return type of ITypeLib::ReleaseTLibAttr, which is
        documented wrongly in MSDN.  The return type is void, not HRESULT.
        Reported to cause crashes on Windows 7.

2009-01-29  Thomas Heller  <thel...@python.net>

        * Restore compatibility with Python 2.3.

        * comtypes\client\_code_cache.py: Add missing 'import types' in
        comtypes\client\_code_cache.py.

--
Thanks,
Thomas