p...@ipom.com said:
> The lirc list is full of people talking about this stuff, that might be a
> better place to ask.

I sent a similar message to that list. I just figured I get some Harmony
focus here. I find the harmony web pages most confusing. Is there any way to
hand-tune the code each button on the remote sends? I'd be happier with a less
clever, more transparent, configuration approach.

If anyone has any intel to share on the differences between the Antec variants
the web pages have to offer, I'd appreciate it.