On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 08:57:52PM +0100, Arne Ljung wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have bought an Logitech Harmony 700 remote and this controller doesn't work
> with concordiance. Please mail if you think I can help you in any way.

Doesn't work how? It should work just fine. What were you trying to do, and
what didn't work, and in what way?

> some info:
>
> lsusb gives
> Bus 002 Device 009: ID 046d:c122 Logitech, Inc.
>
> uname -a gives
> Linux erik 2.6.31-gentoo-r5 #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri Nov 6 22:06:31 CET 2009 x86_64
> Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E6850 @ 3.00GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux

What does "concordance -v -i" give?

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss